CSHSE is committed to improving the quality, consistency, and relevance of human service education programs and assuring best practices in Human Service Education through evidence-based standards and a peer-review accreditation process.
Our accredited programs demonstrate:
- Academic quality for Associate, Baccalaureate, or Master’s level degree programs.
- Program stability through mission, organization, and appropriate and fair policies and procedures.
- Curriculum embedded with knowledge, theory, and skills that develops and promotes qualified human service professionals.
- Program accountability to the college, students, and community.
- Adequate resources to support a strong educational environment for students, faculty, and staff.
- Ability and willingness to change and to meet the dynamic needs in the field of human services through an external peer review process.