Benefits of CSHSE Membership include:
- Website – Offers Council information, resource links, listing of member and accredited programs.
- Publications – Members receive e-Newsletters, the Bulletin and CSHSE Monographs.
- Curriculum and Program Development: Consultation and assistance with curriculum development and program accreditation from Board Members.
- Program Accreditation – CSHSE is the only national organization accrediting human service education programs.
- Students: Students graduating from accredited programs are offered benefits when applying for the CCE HS-BCP credential.
- Marketing – All Council members are listed on the Council website.
- Professional Development – Opportunities to attend and conduct workshops at regional and national conferences and to influence national human service standards and educational trends.
- Networking – Access to a professional network of human service educators