Benefits of CSHSE Membership include:
• Program Accreditation– Only national organization accrediting human service education programs.
• Consultation and Assistance with curriculum development and program accreditation.
• Marketing– Member programs are listed on Council website. Additionally, accredited programs may use the CSHSE logo on program materials. Students have knowledge of programs that have met quality standards.
• Resources– The Bulletin, CSHSE monographs, E-newsletter, and other CSHSE materials.
• Professional Leadership– Improve the quality, consistency, relevance, and best practices of human service education and connect with affiliations with relevant human service organizations.
• Networking– Access to a network of human service educators and professionals.